Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer Avatar von kelticpete

kelticpete ist offline

G1: Comment or Advice on Chapter 6

I don't know if it was fighting too close to the sleeper or what, but on my final assault on the sleeper in his temple, I learned to save BEFORE the sleeper awakens. I woke him up and his fireballs just kept killing me. My last save was before the orc village final assault. So don't save the game after the sleeper wakes up.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    If you see the final group sitting in front of the sleeper, and the sleeper is still asleep, save!

keywords: sleeper temple, awake, awaken, woke up, final chapter 6
    pablo. pablo. pablo says vote pedro.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight Avatar von HellFog

HellFog ist offline
    if you don't kill Cor Kalom then the sleeper won't throw fireballs at you.
    If you have any scrolls of "summon army of darkness" use it just before Cor Kalom starts talking , so you could strike the hearts with the swords without interference .

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Veteran Avatar von nirolF

nirolF ist offline
    I just run up the stairs to take cover behind the walls and wait for the templars and demons to come at me. After that I use the speed potions and most of the times the sleeper can't hit me before striking the hearts

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

kelticpete ist offline

sleeper

I killed cor kalom far enough away from the sleeper that he did not wake up.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Avatar von Altair-AoD

Altair-AoD ist offline
    The Sleeper throws fireballs? I thought Cor Kalom throws them. (if fact he uses Pyrochinesis(i don't know exact spelling)

When i play i attack one of the novices to make them follow me and i just run back the way i came from and with some luck most of the novices will get themselves burned into lava. Cor Kalom is easy to beat once you get near him with Uriziel. Then you just go back and kill the sleeper, don't worry about demons they won't get the chance to hit you.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

kelticpete ist offline

fireballs

I had killed cor kolom. and all the novices. and 3 demons...but those fireballs or sleep from the sleeper would get me...I had to go back to a save and kill them all without waking up the sleeper. cor kolom uses some sort of fire spell on you but it did zero damage to me with my fire protection...it was fireballs from the sleeper. you don't forget dying that way.